Hypnotherapy Services

Have you ever been driving home, and ended up in your driveway without any recollection of the last few, or more, minutes?

Have you ever been “in the zone,” and two hours passed, in what felt like ten minutes?

Have you ever watched a movie and cried when something sad happened, or laughed when something funny happened?

Have you ever fallen asleep?

Great! You’ve successfully reached the state of hypnosis, likely many times each day.

Hypnosis is a state of focused relaxation that allows you to reprogram your subconscious mind by cancelling negative beliefs and replacing them with positive ones. During hypnosis, you are at a heightened state of suggestibility, which allows positive suggestions to enter your subconscious mind, take effect, and favorably alter your behaviors. In the state of hypnosis, you will typically experience rapid eye movement, followed by a deepening of the breath, and subsequent deep relaxation where you will be highly receptive to affirmative verbal suggestions; you will not be in a “trance,” you’ll be serenely relaxed and primed to transform your life.

Did you know that your conscious mind is only about 12% of your mind? The other 88% is your subconscious mind; the area that holds a wealth of knowledge, past memories, behaviors, beliefs, and insights that you are not consciously aware of. In addition to your conscious mind, the vast, powerful, and often untapped subconscious area of your brain is what we are accessing, altering, and positively transforming during Hypnotherapy.

You deserve to experience this phenomenal journey you are on with love, freedom, happiness, and purpose. Hypnotherapy can support you in making that joyful state a reality.

How Does Hypnosis Work?

Initial Session

Specialties

Past Life Regression

Handwriting Analysis

*Sessions can be done in-person, on the phone, or via Skype.

*I’m happy to provide a more through explanation of Hypnotherapy, discuss what your unique issue is, and how hypnosis can specifically benefit you. Call me anytime to learn more.

Start Your Journey to Serenity- Call or Email Today!

626.676.0509

BaileyGaddis@yahoo.com

Your Serene Life serves Ojai, Santa Barbara, Ventura County, and Los Angeles

memberLOGO

AHA

hu-logo-400